We are delighted and very proud to have retained our We Invest In People Silver accreditation!
The award is generated from the results from a company-wide survey. We had an encouraging number of responses from our staff and are very grateful to them for taking the time to give their feedback.
We Invest In People is about making work better for everyone. It centres around the success of the organisation beginning and ending with its people. The survey was to find out how our staff felt we lead, support and develop our people.
The main headlines from the report include:
- People are proud to work at Mackley and are motivated by the work we do
- You say it’s a good and supportive place to work
- Values are shared
- Mental health and wellbeing are organisational priorities
- Teamwork is well developed and there is potential for greater collaboration
- There is an appetite for improvement
- The focus on the future is well developed and people are generally optimistic.
Our plaque is now proudly displayed at Head Office. Approximately only 15% of the companies assessed are awarded Silver, so we are very proud to have achieved and retained this status.
10 May 2022